1. Company’s details
According to art.10 of Spanish Law 34/2002 of Services by Information and E-commerce Companies, we hereby communicate the company’s details:
COMMERCIAL NAME: FormaItalia Abogados y Economistas
COMPANY’S NAME: AGORA IURIS, S.L.
ADDRESS: Carrer Aribai, 168 – 1º, 1ª 08036, Barcelona (Spain).
PHONE NUMBER: 0034 93 181 0588
E-MAIL: [email protected]
Registered at the Registro Mercantil of Barcelona, bundle 44352, folio 118, page 453616.
Navigating this webpage attributes the condition of used and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every provision of this Legal Disclaimer, which may suffer modifications.
The used agrees to make a correct use of this webpage in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, normal uses and the present Legal Disclaim. The user shall answer against Agora Iuris or any other third parties for any damages caused as a consequence of breach of this obligation.
2. Intellectual Property
The source code, the graphic designs, the images, photographs, sounds, animations, software, texts, as well as all the information contained on the webpage www.formaitalia.es are protected by Spanish law regarding intellectual and industrial property rights, and are granted to Agora Iuris. The reproduction and/or total or partial publication of this website, and its distribution, modification, or any other rights granted to its owner, is forbidden without the express written consent of its owner.
The user can only use the information and material contained on the website for its personal and private use, being explicitly forbidden its use for commercial purposes or illegal activities. All rights under copyrights are reserved to Agora Iuris.
Agora Iuris will ensure compliance with the above conditions regarding the correct use of the information and material contained in its website, reserving its right to file all civil and or criminal actions against those who infringe or violate these rights.
1º Agora Iuris undertakes that it will not make misleading advertisement. To this end, it will not be considered as misleading advertisement any formal or numeric errors that may be found in the content of this website, produced as a consequence of managements or incomplete/partial actualization of the information contained. Agora Iuris, agrees to correct those mistakes as soon as it knows of their existence.
2º Agora Iuris undertakes that it will not submit commercial communications without its proper identification as such, according to Law 34/2002. To this end, it will not be considered as commercial communication all the information sent to Formaitalia’s clients, as long as its purpose is the maintenance of contractual relations with them, as well as the performance of information, formation and other activities related to the service the client has hired.
4. Website’s use
- Agora Iuris is not responsible for any infringement the user may commit when accessing the website and/or in its use of the information here contained.
- Agora Iuris is not responsible for any damages caused or may be caused, whichever its nature, derived from the use of the information and material here contained. The links and hypertexts that enable the user to access services offered by third parties, do not belong and aren’t under Agora Iuris’ control, which will not be responsible for the information thereby contained.
- Agora Iuris is not responsible for the illegal use which third parties may make of product names, brands and commercial brands which aren’t property of Agora Iuris nor this website. It will not be responsible for the integrity, veracity and legality of the links which may be accessible through www.formaitalia.es.
- Agora Iuris will not be responsible for the viruses that may have its origin in an infiltrated transmission by third parties (i.e. text processors, Java, Active X programs), generated in order to obtain negative results in any computer system.
- Consequently, the user is the sole responsible of the use it makes of the services, content, links and hyperlinks contained in this website.
5. Jurisdiction and applicable law
All controversies arising or connected to this website or the activities hereby performed, will be subject to Spanish Law. Only the Courts of Barcelona will be competent to deal with these controversies and conflicts.