This legal form allows non-resident companies to exercise their economic activity and hire resident workers through its newly created branch
VALUE AND FUNCTIONS:
- Establishment of a steady business headquarters in Italy.
- Capacity to concluded businesses on behalf of the parent company.
- No limitations regarding taxes and employment.
- It may have its own internal organization.
- No need to disburse capital stock.
- It can use and dispose of assets.
- All transactions and risks are at the parent company’s expense.
- Requires the application of “Partita IVA”.
PROCEDURE OF ESTABLISHMENT:
Acts before constitution:
- Application of Codice Fiscale and Partita IVA.
- Constitutive act and Statutes of parent company are needed.
- Establishment of a headquarters (temporary or permanent).
- Legalization of documents by notary.
- Registration of the Stabile Organizzazione at the Italian Chamber of Commerce.
- Obtainment of PEC (Certificate for electronic mailing), according to Italian legislation.
- Opening of “internet banking”, necessary for the reverse charge tax procedure.
- Obtainment of “smart card”, in order to declare the beginning of activity within 30 days.
- Legalization of social books by notary, according to Italian legislation
Fiscal and Tax assistance:
- Management of services with the “Agenzia dell’Entrate”, such as the application of Codice Fiscale and Partita IVA.
- Fiscal and tax consultancy regarding the company’s accounting.
- Assistance in the declaration of Italian taxes.
- Management of general accounting.
- Management of the social books.
- Registration and declaration of VAT.
- Declaration of direct taxes.
Labor law assistance:
- Hiring and firing of workers.
- Monthly payroll processing.
- Complying with monthly fiscal obligations, according to Italian legislation.