Italian Limited Company
A legal form that offers better competitiveness in the market. This form allows a continued development in the market, with no restrictions or obstacles.
VALUE AND FUNCTIONS:
- Offers continuity, perfect to establish your business in the market.
- No restrictions or obstacles to obtain all the benefits from the chosen business sector.
- Given its continuous nature, it offers credibility to providers and clients.
- Commercial flexibility and autonomy for SMEs.
- Doesn’t imply loss of parental control.
- Only the company responds of the company’s debts.
- Minimum capital stock of 10,000 euros (€), which can be divided among shareholders in different quotas.
- When establishing the company in Italy, it’s only necessary to disburse 25% of that capital.
- The constitutive act may be unilateral or statutory, always through public act by notary.
- The decision-making body may be a Sole Administrator or a Board of Directors.
PROCEDURE OF ESTABLISHMENT:
Steps before constitution:
- Establishing a name for your new company.
- Contacting the company’s bank in Italy.
- Assigning a headquarters (permanent or provisional)
- Writing of the constitutive act according to Italian legislation: name, headquarters, company’s activity, initial social capital, shareholders and quotas, decision-making body.
- Application of “Codice Fiscale” for administrators and “Partita IVA” for the new company.
- Contacting a notary
- Assistance in the signing of the public act in Italy with a lawyer and “commercialista” (economist), to answer questions and make in-situ modifications.
- Registration of the new company at the corresponding “Camera di Commercio” (Chamber of Commerce).
- Obtaining the PEC (Certificate for electronic mail), according to Italian Legislation.
- Obtainment of “smart card”, in order to declare the beginning of activity within 30 days.
- Legalization of social books by notary, according to Italian legislation.
- Opening of headquarters.
Fiscal and Tax assistance:
- Management of services with the “Agenzia dell’Entrate”, such as the application of Codice Fiscale and Partita IVA.
- Fiscal and tax consultancy regarding the company’s accounting.
- Assistance in the declaration of Italian taxes.
- Management of general accounting.
- Management of the social books.
- Registration and declaration of VAT.
- Declaration of direct taxes.
Labor law assistance:
- Hiring and firing of workers.
- Monthly payroll processing
- Complying with monthly fiscal obligations, according to Italian legislation.